Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Punk Rocker

Alex has wanted to be a Punk Rocker for Halloween for about 6 months. About a month ago, he became nervous concerning my ability to produce a "sweet" costume. I told him to have a little faith in his old, out-of-style, mother.


Tonight was our ward's Fall Social so he got to try out his Halloween Duds. He thought I was pretty cool putting together such a great costume. I lucked out at DI yesterday when I found the leather jacket and the boots!

The magnet earrings came to me when I was trying to fall asleep last night. He loved them! The costume judges at the party loved them too because Alex was one of the costume contest winners!

On Friday for Halloween, we're going to shave the sides of his head so he'll have a mohawk. He is so excited for the "real thing".









4 comments:

Dawn said...

that is so rad, dude!

Amberlyn said...

Totally Rockin Dude!!!

He looked Sick!!!

Notice my hip word? I am so with it these days... NOT

Dory said...

very cool. I guess if he wants a mohawk what better time than halloween! Jackson is going as Dr. Two-brains from Word Girl on PBSkids. It's a great costume, us mom's come through again!

Karin said...

I love those tatoo arms! Aren't they great! You did a great job with the costume.