Monday, December 22, 2008

A Quote to Live By

This quote was on our Relief Society bulletin this week and I love it. I'm going to post it on my fridge to remind me everyday to simplify and only worry about the important things.

"Sisters, do not allow yourselves to be made to feel inadequate or frustrated because you cannot do everything others seem to be accomplishing. Rather, each should assess her own situation, her own energy , and her own talents, and then choose the best way to mold her family into a team, a unit that works together and supports each other. Only you and your Father in Heaven know your needs, strengths, and desires. Around this knowledge your personal course must be charted and your choices made."

- Marvin J. Ashton

3 comments:

Erica said...

I just wanted to say thank you for the goodies and card that were delivered to our house today. It was so nice of you to think of us! By the way, I think your Christmas card is perfect! Happy Holidays!

Rindee said...

The fudge didn't survive the night. It was greedily gobbled up by me, only saving the bare minimum to share for FHE treats. Thanks for thinking of me! Merry Christmas!

Sara Liechty said...

Thanks for the goodies and card! I really appreciate you thinking of us! I love this quote too! I am posting it on the fridge!