Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our New Super Hero


Ed and I surprised the kids last night with their Valentines Present- a Golden Retriever puppy.

We named him Clark. As in Clark Kent aka Superman.

Ya.... no super hero freaks around here, huh?

Clark is 8 weeks old and is a very mellow puppy. He plays for about 5 minutes and then has to take a 2 hour nap. His favorite spot so far is under the bookcase.

And I'm happy to report that we've already had 1 successful potty trip outside. So far, so good.

I hope your Valentines is happy and special and maybe a little less work than mine! I really don't mind it- as with most things in life- timing is everything.

2 comments:

Amberlyn said...

Hannah announced when she got in the car that the puppy already pooped and peed twice in the house.

Dare I say it... I told you so.

As long as you are up for all that hard work, which I know you are.

And timing is everything.

Enjoy your new super hero.

Welcome Clark into the Huhtala house of madness.

Jeanine Reynolds said...

You're a better mom than me. I'm giving you mother of the year award!!