Friday, February 15, 2008

Dream Guy


Ed is so great to me! He bought me my "pajama-gram two weeks ago for V-day. When it came in the mail, he was so excited, he had me open it right away.

Also- I really wanted flowers. And I've been married long enough that I know when I want something that rather than drop hints and hope he catches on that I should just say what I want. So I got flowers yesterday at work- white roses. He proposed to me with white roses. And it didn't lessen it that I had to tell him that's what I wanted.

I'm still working on his V-day present. I'm a slacker. But that's okay too- because there have been plenty of years where I spoiled him.

Thanks honey! You're the best!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I LOVE the Pjs. Good job Ed!

Hilary said...

Awh... I got a plant, and it started to die that evening.
I am trying not to take it as a sign. :)
Umm, I like to just use their initials as much as I can remember, sort of a security thing, but possibly also a lazy thing. :)