Friday, February 22, 2008

Primary Jamboree

The girls had their Recognition Night Sunday and I videotaped their performance. My Hannah choreographed the entire dance. Haylee coordinated music, hair, outfits and how to end their dance. The other dancer Hannah is Amberlyn's oldest daughter.

Other than the minor criticisms from me, their perfectionist mother, (which BTW I did not mention to them) it turned out pretty good. Their clogging teacher was very impressed and asked them to perform it at the dance studio's spring recital in May. Please excuse the lamo recording job (technical things are not my strong suit).

3 comments:

Amberlyn said...

Your girls' are so talented!!! Thank you so much for inviting Hannah to join them. She had so much fun performing with them!!! It turned out GREAT!!! I think it would be so much fun for them to perform that in the Spring Recital.

Robin said...

Way to go Hannah and Haylee!

I wish we could have seen their faces better. Daniel was surprised at how much both of them are growing.

It looks like the evening ended up going great!

Jessica said...

How cute to see my little Hannah dancing with your girls!