Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was great! Ed's sister, Melissa, asked him to bless her baby so we went down to Santaquin at 1 p.m. for a luncheon and the blessing was at 3 p.m. We did an Egg Hunt in between. We had several people taking our picture so half of us are looking at the wrong camera but this is as good at is gets.

The girls and I had kind of a black and white theme going on and the boys were supposed to be blue and green. But Ed wore a white shirt since he was doing the blessing. My color scheme obviously looks better when the boys and girls are pictured separately.
We finished off the day with a family walk around the neighborhood (it was beautiful here) and then while the kids played, Ed and I jumped on the tramp together. It was a very fabulous day!

4 comments:

Denise said...

You look fabulous.

Where did you get your shirt? I love it.

Miss you so much.

Dawn said...

So fun - sounds like a great day. You guys look fab!

Amberlyn said...

You look MARVELOUS!!! Too bad you couldn't get your fabulous shoes in the picture!! It completes the whole thing.
You all look great!!! I love the boys colorful shirts.
I love the picture of you and the girls'!!!

Robin said...

I think the boys' colors look great. Like Easter Eggs. Someone just forgot to dip Ed.

My girls did black and white too! And I wore a shirt that looks tons like yours (of course I didn't take any pictures of myself).

You have a beautiful fam!