Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Little Ditty....

not about Jack & Dianne.

I must say the funnest (I know... not a word.... one more reason why my blog was rated at a Jr. High reading level! See Denise's blog for details) thing about blogging is coming up with funny titles. At least they are funny to me- I must say, I crack myself up! Nothing new to you though.

So- this is just a little ditty to say Hi and I'm thinking about all of you! I wish I had all day long to sit and blog- I absolutely love it. I was just re-reading some of my posts and your wonderful comments and realized that this forum is great for sharing my thoughts and feelings. Your comments help me so much. (BTW- damn you people for visiting my blog and not leaving any comments! ) Don't know if there are any of you out there- but there is your warning if there are.

Have a great Wednesday (hump day- what a funny term for Wednesday- I prefer Friday's for this). Ok- that might have been a little over the top but I know all of you are laughing your heads off! Probably laughing at me- but I"ll take it.

We all need to laugh more! Let it out- it's fun! Life is fun. Have a brilliant day!

6 comments:

Denise said...

You are so on one today! Potty mouth.

But, just one more reason why i love you!

Dawn said...

You are so out of control - and so absolutely Amy!

Hilary said...

Haha, I printed a blog book of my first 3 years of blogs.
LOVE IT.
It was like 70 bucks, but worth every penny. :)

Robin said...

You crack me up!

BTW i love you more!

Amberlyn said...

You hit this right on the nose. I don't know how many times I've sat down to right a post and sit there for several minutes trying to think of the best title. Sometimes I am successful, and others, not so much.

I'll let Denise and Robin duke it out about which one loves you the most, cause at least I get to see you on a daily basis. Whoops, did I just say that out loud. Ha, love you the most.

Wonder Woman said...

I'm a friend of wendy randolph's and just wandered onto your page. It's thouroughly entertaining. I've only started blogging a few weeks ago, and am starting to realized that not every post has to be a photo gallery. Your posts are perfect. I was just going to enjoy this blog and move on, then you said "shame on all you people who don't leave comments!" so here I am! And I DID laugh outloud about hump-day! :o)