Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Anderson Family

Back Row: Aaron Dalley, Ryan Anderson, Tom Tasker, Aaron Anderson, Drew Teemant
Middle Row: Julie (Dalley's girlfriend), Noelle Anderson, Sarah Tasker, Me & Aidan
Bottom row: Mike & Kellie Teemant, Hannah, Logan, Haylee & Alex (Ed is the photograher)

We had a party for Ryan a couple of weeks ago at my house and I was relentlessly snapping pictures. Before everyone left, I was able to get them together for a group shot. It was fun to be able to have one last party.

It's hard to sum up how I feel about working for Anderson Covers in a short, blog entry. I do not regret my decision to leave once the business was sold. I do think it was the right time for me to leave. I do miss working with these wonderful people but change is a part of life- and you have to move on. I doubt that I will ever have another opportunity quite like this one- I think that is probably the thing that I will miss the most.

Anderson was like a family to me- the people there know my strengths and weaknesses and loved me anyway. They were there for me when I had ups and downs and I was there for them. And on the business side of things- what we built was incredible. The kind of growth that we sustained year after year was amazing. I am grateful to have been a part of it.


No comments: