Monday, September 08, 2008

My Mosiac


This is a mosiac of me created by Fd's mosiac maker.

To make one:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. Save your mosaic and then add it to your blog like a regular photo.

Here are the questions and my answers:

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Amy
2. What is your favorite food? Mexican food
3. What school did you go to? BYU
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? I'm embarassed to say, but it's Paul Walker 6. Favorite drink? Diet Cherry Coke
7. Dream vacation? Hawaii
8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Someone who motivates others to achieve what they really want in life
10. What do you love most in life? My family
11. One word to describe you. Optimistic
12. Your nickname. AIM

No comments: