Thursday, January 01, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

No brown paper packages tied up with string on this list! I just thought it would be fun to list my top ten favorite things of 2008.

Of course my tendency when I look back on 2008 is to think about the big and serious things- the things that will last- the things I learned about myself and my relationships: my marriage, my family and my friends.

But this is a fun list- a snapshot of food I've discovered, new things I've tried, products I love, places I've been, and don't forget new technology! I'm not going to say this is a "TAG" but I would love it if everyone who reads this, does a similar post on their blogs. And if you read this and you aren't a blogger (since now I know you are out there and reading me!), e-mail me. We women have to help each other out and we could all use some new ideas for 2009!

So here they are (in no particular order):

1. Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Body Scrub- this is a spa trip in a jar!

2. The Pizza Factory's Chaz pasta with no-carb noodles- world's best grilled chicken sauteed with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, onions, zuchinni, olive oil and italian seasonings over zucchini and squash noodles

3. Disneyland- no explanation needed!

4. Facebook- one place to connect with everyone from your past and present

5. Gap Low-Rise Curvy Jeans- the world's most comfortable jeans- it probably makes a difference that these were second-hand jeans but I want to wear them everyday!

6. Couponing with www.grocerysmarts.com- I have saved hundreds of dollars just since August doing this program!

7. The Palm Centro cell phone- my whole life in one little device- genius!

8. Coaching your kids' sports teams- who knew how fun this would be?

9. The Twilight Series- talk about escaping to another world....

10. Photoshop Elements- not just for editing pictures but creating all sorts of word art, cards, blog headers, etc.

1 comment:

The Brown Team said...

Amy- I loved your Christmas card. and I loved seeing you at Tash's house over Christmas. You are honestly gorgeous. Your truly radiate light!!! Your kids are darling too. It is good You put your blog on your Christmas card so I can check up on you.
lots of love from Kelli and Lorin
ps thanks for helping Bev as her little assistant it is much needed;)