Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting Together

Robin asked when we were all getting together in a comment so I thought I'd take the lead and start the conversation. I think we should plan on somewhere easy for all of us to get too like Vegas or California and sometime after June (since Denise and Robin are available to leave home around June). We could even do one of those short cruises that go along the Southern shore of California. Or if we needed to be budget-savvy, we could stay in Vegas. Obviously, this conversation started with Denise, Robin and I but we would love it if Hilary and Theresa and others could join us. (Dory and Amberlyn included!) It's all about somewhere for us all to connect and hang out because we are Moms and we need vacations! Anyway, feel free to leave your suggestions and let's get it planned!

BTW- The past get-togethers have been a blast! I promise you will have fun- laugh alot, eat alot and relax a lot. You will not want to miss our slumber-party conversations for sure!

10 comments:

Robin said...

Wow your blog looks amazing!!! Denise if I knew you were in the business of designing blogs I would have hired you to revamp mine. In fact I still might.
I don't care where we go. Money is always an issue for us but if we plan ahead I can make it happen.

Denise said...

Amy,

You know I love you, but DUDE, TMI about the nursing!

BTW, CALL ME! I know I have talked to you a million times today, but just one more thing, I promise.

Hilary said...

A) Yes, I would like to miss your sleepover conversations.
B) I doubt I can come -- we're going to Utah for almost 3 weeks this summer and I am guessing that will be it for my little vacationing. :)
BUT, I will see you when I'm in UT.

Robin said...

Spoil sport!

Jessica said...

Amy, thanks for stopping by my blog. Thanks for your words of encouragement--I need them! Good to see your cute blog too.

Amy said...

So- we could do a Baja, Mexico cruise for about $200-$300. Just throwing it out there. Which is nice because it includes our food, etc. We could definitely do Vegas cheaper especially if we split hotel costs. I'm up for anything.... we need a date and a tentative plan.

Dory said...

I would love to come but it would have to be pretty far in the future for me to save enough to get there. There is a Time Out for Women in Nashville in November!

Dory said...

I would love to come but it would have to be pretty far in the future so I could save up. There is a Time Out For Women in Nashville in November! Hint Hint!

Amberlyn said...

I would be all for a Girls' Gettaway!!! But this year, June would be a no go for me!!! Hopefully I'll still be nursing. But I think it would be so much fun to get to know Denise and Robin better. You women are amazing. I know, because Amy tells me all the time.
So until next time, the spa next Thursday is going to have to suffice.

Robin said...

In June I am running a 1/2 marathon. My only other time constraint for the summer is over the 4th of July. We have a family reunion in Montana. For me cheaper is better but I guess when you consider hotel, food, and transportation the cruise wouldn't be that much more (and a lot more fun!).