Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged

A. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: (Jan 1998) Ed and I had a month old baby and were living in an apartment in Pleasant Grove. We were tag-team parenting to avoid putting Hannah in Daycare. Wow.... we were broke! But happy- and I can't believe the things I didn't know back then.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish my Relief Society Lesson
2. Catch up on my blogging- as per Denise's instructions.
3. Get ready for another fun-filled week!
That's all I have because today is Sunday and I don't make to-do lists on Sunday.

Snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn
Edamame
Anything chocolate
Crackers and Spinach Dip
Fruit

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a cabin
2. Buy a Corvette
3. College funds for my own kids and anyone else I could help
4. Pay off my mortgage
5. Vacation everywhere

3 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my fingernails
2.Impulsive decisions
3.Quick Judgements (although you know I'm usually right!)

5 places I have lived:
1. Wichita, KS
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Provo, UT
5. Spanish Fork, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1. Administrative Asst.
2. Retail salesperson
3. Executive Asst.
4. Owned a paper route
5. Owner's Asst.
(Man- I sure do a lot of assisting.....)

5 things people don't know about me:
Let's get real.... all of you know just about everything about me. I really can't think of anything- that's because I'm a blabbermouth and what I think.... I speak. So- here is a lame attempt:
1. I have always wanted to write a book
2. I have always wanted to move to Hollywood and become famous
3. I love to dance
4. I love to drive really fast- when I'm by myself.... I'm crazy and I love it! I especially love to drive that canyon between St. George and Vegas- ooh baby I need a decent car to drive it in- not so fun in the Caravan.
5. I was a diver in High School

I tag Amberlyn, Hilary & I'm re-tagging Dory because she didn't post it after Robin tagged her!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Let's get real. I know you have some deep, dark secrets that you aren't sharing.

Dig deep, Aimee!

Thanks for the update.

We sure love you!

ps. the new blog format is great!

Hilary said...

I MUST have answered this before on my blog....
but I'll try. :)

Robin said...

Man I miss you guys!!! When are we getting together?

Robin said...

When I said you "guys" I meant you girls, meaning "us" girls. (Have I confused anyone yet?) We've said in the past that we need to plan a girl's get together but I think we need to stop saying it and just do it! What do you think?