Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sweet Serenity

Spanish Fork now has it's own little piece of Heaven. It's called Primrose Retreat- and it's a full-service Day Spa & Tea Room (Whatever tea room means. It sounds posh though, right?).

It's fabulous! I have been there 3 times. But tonight I had to take a picture because I went with Amberlyn and it's probably our last girls thing just with the two of us before she has her baby.

Tonight I had a peppermint pedicure- it's was wonderful and I'm going to wear flip-flops tomorrow to show off my beautiful feet. Nevermind that there is 3 feet of snow on the ground at my house. Nevermind that it's supposed to snow 5 out of the next 6 days.

I can't wait for all of you to visit me and we'll go together!

4 comments:

Robin said...

That sounds like fun! Do you always wear a bathrobe when you get a pedicure?

Wish Amberlyn good luck for me!

Denise said...

I am so in!

Amberlyn said...

Thanks Amy for an amazing evening. I slept the best I had in over a week last night. I still got up in the middle of the night. But was able to go to sleep much more quickly. I hope this isn't our last event together. There's still Book Club!!! Thanks for being the greatest friend.
Thanks Robin. I need all the luck I can get!!!

Amy said...

This was not just any bathrobe! Anytime you get a treatment, you change in the locker room and put your belongings in a locker. That way, you don't have annoying cell phones ringing, etc. Any you get to use the free amenities any time you get a treatment- like the steam room, dry sauna and relaxation room. It's all lovely.