Monday, August 18, 2008

Help! Project Illiterate....

Those of you who are crafty (Dawn, Denise, Amberlyn, Robin... you know who you are)

I happened onto someone's blog that I do not know. She posted a comment on one of my friends' blogs and since her name was Amy I wanted to see who she was. (To be honest, I really don't like it when my friends have other friends with the same name as me... I'm totally serious.... I know... issues!)

Anyway- read some of her posts... she sounds hilarious! I sooo want to be friends with her. (If she would change her name!) Sorry-got sidetracked..... she has a blogshop where she sells things. My problem is I can't figure out what she is selling- I mean what do you do with them? It's way cute stuff- I just don't know what it is.

So can you help me out? Go to Karin's blog and read Amy's comments on the State Fair post. She is the only other Amy that's not me.

So clue me in on the big secret. And get a Jacob/Edward bookmark while you're there. Also- check out her Twilight shirts - what a freak! (I mean that in a good way!)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

It's artwork for your walls Amy! You're such a nut!

Karin said...

o.k., the other Amy (I know you hate that) is just as awesome as you. Her blog is totally fun to read. Anyway, I think her craft is to hang on your wall. She is a professional scrapbooker, so she is great at mixing and matching the cutest colors together. If you have any other questions, I can call her.(: P.S. you're so funny!