Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Messy Marvin

So I decided to make cinnamon rolls for the sisters that I visit teach since I haven't visited for a couple of months. Plus I'm having a hard time getting ahold of one of them so I thought this way I'd have something to drop off with the message if I don't catch her.

I turn my back for just a second to put the rolls on the pan and I turn around to Aidan eating all of the flour off of the bar. I can't imagine dry, plain flour being even remotely appetizing so in this case, I think it's the potential for mess making that is the main attraction.
The terrible two's can be quite funny! Of course that depends on how many children you have at one time two and under. I remember the days when they weren't so much fun.

5 comments:

patpoyfair said...

Amy Fricking Haner!

It was awesome to hear from you on our blog... sorry it's taken some time to get back with you. Karli and I have been reading up on your family and we're duly impressed... you've become superwoman.

Still got the Green Beretta?

Anyway, you have a beautiful family and you're just as funny as you've ever been. Awesome for you.

Feel free to drop in on our blog anytime! We'd love to reconnect!

Best,

Pat and Karli

Randi said...

I can totally relate. I'm definitely enjoying, or finding more humor in, Nicklaus' terrible twos than when Carter & Oliver were going thru them at the same time...not much fun at all. Ugh!

Amberlyn said...

That looks like the same outfit he was wearing when he hit the garage door opener? Am I right?

So was this before or after that incident?

ROTFL!!!

TBJL!!!!!

Denise said...

LOL! I am glad you can enjoy it!

Lisa said...

I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had with you at the excursion. I've always enjoyed you!